RIESS Sarah Wiener Measuring Cup in Cream/Plum
Sets new standards
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Versatile use
- Fast heat conduction
- Measurements inside
Item no.: XFA-RIE-00020, Content: 1 item, EAN: 9003064571029
Sarah Wiener and RIESS know all about what you need in the kitchen!
In cooperation with the Designbüro dottings, selected pieces of high-quality enamel cookware by Sarah Wiener have been given a new color concept: the two-colour, hand-dyed enamel measuring cup is very versatile and can hold cooking utensils or be used for warming baby bottles.
- The enamel used for the measuring cups is produced from natural materials and is environmentally friendly. It ensures energy-saving cooking thanks to the rapid heat conduction and long heat storage.
- It is suitable for all stove types and is easy to clean thanks to the smooth, pore-free glass surface.
- Enamelware is also extremely durable and scratch-resistant when it is well cared for. It is not a problem for people with nickel allergies.
- The flavour-neutral measuring cup comes with measurements written on the inside.
- Wash the cup on a gentle washing program or, even better, hand wash with a scouring creams and a soft sponges. Fill with water and dry well.
|Type of Product:
|Ø 10 cm