Marcato Atlas 150 Attachment / Mafaldine 8 mm
A Neapolitan specialty
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Makes it easier to process pasta dough
- Made of chrome steel
- Made in Italy
Item no.: MAR-AC-150-MAF, Content: 1 item, EAN: 8000011000428
This type of pasta comes from the Naples area and is named after the Princess Mafalda of Savoy. The pretty wavy edge on the pasta is reminiscent of the lace hem of the princess's clothing. Conjure up magic with the Mafaldine attachment and enjoy royal pasta at home.
- The accessories for the Atlas 150 are made of chrome steel. The roller of the Mafaldine attachment is made of polyethylene and the cutting blades are made of steel.
- The attachment can be easily and quickly installed on the Atlas 150 models. For safety reasons, the Mafaldine, Pappardelle and Reginette attachments can ONLY be operated by HAND (the motor cannot be used here).
- Do not wash in the dishwasher
- Do not clean with metallic objects
- Clean with a toothpick or small brush
|Type of Product: