This wonderfully soft cotton rug combines sustainability with timeless, elegant design. While the canvas base is made from recycled production scraps, only pure, undyed cotton was used for the soft pile. The subtle criss-cross pattern - a reinterpretation of the popular Berber design - lets the canvas base shine through for a modern structured look with an attractive fringed edge. Perfect for the children's room, but also an elegant eye-catcher in the living room or bedroom and matches any style of furnishing.
- Excellent quality: traditionally and elaborately handcrafted
- Exclusive use of natural materials
- Efficient recycling and upcycling of scraps leftover from production and the undyed cotton pile saves up to 90% water and energy
- Particularly durable & easy to care for: machine washable & tumble dry
"RugCycled" - A revolution in sustainability & completely natural
Lorena Canals presents the only collection of high-quality and washable carpets made from recycled materials to date. Using innovative methods, scraps left over from production are recycled and combined with natural undyed cotton to create a carpet that is equally impressive in terms of quality, design and sustainability.
|Materials :||Cotton, Recycled Cotton|
|Special Properties:||Handmade- Each Piece is Unique!|
|Care Instructions:||Do not bleach, Do not iron, Delicate wash at 30 ° C, Machine dry on low heat, Dry in the shade, Machine Washable|
|Identification Label:||Sustainably produced, ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified|
|Lorena Canals Product Lines:||RugCycled|
|Canvas base:||100% recycled cotton|
|Pile:||97% undyed cotton, 3% other fibers|
Washing and care instructions:
- Machine washable, gentle cycle at 30°C max.
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry at low temperature
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Lint may appear due to the production process - this can easily be removed with a lint roller
- If loose threads are visible, never pull them but cut them with scissors