This wonderful cookware is the winner of the German IF Product Design Award and sets new standards in your kitchen:
Here you can cook gently, without adding fat and while the food is cooking, you can attend to other tasks in the meantime.
Hotpan® keeps the food deliciously fresh and nice and warm for up to two hours. The airtight lid protects flavours, vitamins and colours.
An absolute must-have for everyone who likes to cook modernly!
- Innovative design
- Energy savings of up to 60%
- ∅ 14 cm
- The food's own juice flows from the centre of the lid back onto the food and protects it from drying out
- Made of rustproof stainless steel
- Suitable for all types of stoves including induction
- 3 in 1: cooking - soft cooking - keeping warm
- Double-walled stainless steel lid
- Cool handles
- Litre inner scaling
- Oven-compatible up to 180 ° C (without warming bowl)
- Superthermic sandwiched base convinces with a fast and even heat distribution
- Made in Switzerland
- 10-year guarantee
Halogen, Induction, Ceran, Electric, Gas, Dishwasher;
Care & Notes:
Use detergent for normal soiling, lime and / or chrome steel cleaner for heavy soiling.
The pot is dishwasher safe, but washing by hand is recommended.
Do not remove residues with sharp objects such as knives, steel wool or copper rags (scratch marks).
This unique serving casserole is also available in a larger size, with a diameter of 22 cm.
|Size:||∅ 14 cm|
|Materials :||Stainless Steel|
L x W x H: 240 x 140 x 115 mm
Questions & Answers about Kuhn Rikon Hotpan® Serving Casserole 14 cm
- 24 cm - 30 cm