The natural tea tree oil is obtained from wild collection. It is a skin-friendly oil that counteracts impurities. The refreshing oil exudes its herbaceous scent is every room. This oil is sourced from the pristine Australian outback and is of excellent quality.
- For room scenting and for personal aroma care.
- Consult literature for use in aromatherapy.
- Only fresh tea tree oil should be used on the skin.
- For healthy gums, mount & throat: Dilute 1 drop of tea tree oil in a glass of water and gargle.
- For a warming and pampering bath that strengthens the defences: Mix 6 drops of tea tree oil with 3 drops of ravintsara in a glass with 4 tablespoons of coconut base. Add the mixture to the bathwater.
- Origin: Australia
- Plant parts used: leaves
- Production method: Steam distillation
- Botanical name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Ingredients (INCI): Melaleuca alternifolia