The elegant lines of the Takibi ethanol fireplace are reflected in the meaning of the word "Takibi".
"Takibi" comes from Japanese and means campfire. The exclusive fireplace is a convenient way to build a campfire in your home. A chimney or a permit are not required. The user friendly instructions describe how to safely set up your fireplace. The table fireplace comes in white and brown.
- Clean! No soot or odors
- Easy assembly
- Approval and maintenance-free
- Safe: DIN 4734-1
- Factory production tested, leak tested
- Burning time of 5-8 hours
- Warming and atmospheric, like a real fire
- Safety fuel can and long lighter provided
- Detailed installation and safety instructions
- TÜV certified organic ethanol. Responsibly made from vegan materials produced in Germany.
- Made in Germany, in Aachen