Farfalla Neroli 10% (orange blossoms)
A magical fragrance
(£2,610.00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Best quality from conventional cultivation
- Calming and soothing
- Ideal oil for dry skin
Item no.: XEC-FAR-xxnero10s, Content: 5 mls, EAN: 7612534012935
The way the powerful fragrance of the blossoms delight the senses is nothing short of magical. The scent of neroli vibrates at a very high frequency and resonates deep in the soul. It helps to alleviate tension and anxiety, and is regarded as very calming and soothing. Ideal for the treatment of stress-related complaints. A good oil for the care of dry and sensitive skin.
Essential oils by Farfalla are 100% natural, almost all oils originate from organic cultivation or are fair traded, organic wild collection (FairWild). Essential oils are used for room fragrances, as additives for water, and they may also be used for inhalation.
|Type of Product:||Home Fragrances|
- Citrus Aurantium Bigaradia
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects