Farfalla Mountain Pine
Ideal as an oil for the sauna!
(£1,290.00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Protects & strengthens
- Provides resistance & vitality
- Ideal for cleansing the air
Item no.: XEC-FAR-xxlatsb5, Content: 5 mls, EAN: 7612534013277
The mountain pine grows on the highest mountain slopes near the treeline, where it has adapted to the difficult living conditions at these altitudes and defied harsh winter storms. These characteristics also apply to the essential oil. It protects, strengthens and stands for resilience and vitality. The essence of pine fromthe wild crop collection is ideal for cleansing the air and the sauna.
Only the best is good enough. Essential oils by Farfalla are 100% natural, almost all from organic or demeter cultivation or fair-trade, organic wild crop collection (FairWild). The fragrant raw materials are from countries around the globe. Due to ecological and qualitative reasons, the essential oil is obtained where the plant is grown and harvested. All natural fragrances are not standardised, thus each essential oil from a new harvest can vary slightly.
|Type of Product:||Home Fragrances|
- Pinus Mugo Pumilio
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects