Farfalla Melissa 10% (90% alc.)
Strengthens your spirit
(£3,730.00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Certified organic crop
- Removes tension
- Warms the heart
Item no.: XEC-FAR-xxmelib10, Content: 5 mls, EAN: 7612534014885
The Greek «melissa» means «honey bee». This “elixir of life” has a fresh, clear, scent with an uplifting effect on emotions. It removes tension and calms the nerves, strengthens the spirit and warms the heart. It is generally relaxing and energising, and drives away gloomy thoughts.
Essential oils by Farfalla are 100% natural, almost all oils originate from organic cultivation or are fair traded, organic wild collection (FairWild). Essential oils are used for room fragrances, as additives for water, and they may also be used for inhalation.
|Type of Product:||Home Fragrances|
- Melissa Officinalis
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction