Farfalla Organic Cypress
Calming and balancing
(£1,670.00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Typically Mediterranean scent
- For concentration
Item no.: XEC-FAR-xxzyprb5, Content: 5 mls, EAN: 7612534012676
These trees are a characteristic feature of the landscapes of Tuscany and Provence. The tangy yet balsamic-scented oil has a calming, balancing effect. Three drops on a handkerchief can help in stressful situations or lack of concentration. The oil combines well with citrus oil.
Not recommended for children.
- Origin: Spain
- Part of the plant used: branches
- Type of production: steam distillation
- Botanical name: Cupressus sempervirens
|Type of Product:||Home Fragrances|
- Cupressus Sempervirens
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects