Farfalla Organic Bergamot
(£1,395.00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Wonderfully tart and sweet fragrance
Item no.: XEC-FAR-xxbergab, Content: 10 mls, EAN: 7612534010115
This citrus fruit flourishes in the intense sun of southern Italy. Our Bergamot comes from a small co-operative that produces an excellent organic oil with a fruity, tangy, bitter-sweet citrus fragrance. Bergamot is the ideal essential oil to raise low spirits and soothe anxieties. It effectively refreshes and uplifts.
Caution: This essential oil increases the photosensitivity of the skin! Such oils should not be used in direct sunlight.
- Scent: fresh, fruity, herbal, sweet
- Effect: relaxing, cheering, refreshing
- Origin: Italy
- Part of the plant used: peel
- Type of production: cold pressing
- Botanical name: Citrus aurant. bergamia
|Type of Product:||Home Fragrances|
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot)
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects