These chillies in a glass make a beautiful gift, especially when you're invited for dinner. They look beautiful, taste great and are easy and fun to grow.
The "Capela" chilli is an aromatic, hot pepper that grows about 10 cm red chilli peppers. The botanical name of the fruit is Capsicum frutescens. An absolute must-have for chilli fans.
- Open the lid and remove the seed packet.
- Add approx. 350 ml of water to the glass to the coconut fibre pellets and the jute bag
- Push the basil seeds slightly into the soil
- Put the glass in a bright, warm place and water regularly.
- Avoid dehydration and waterlogging!
- After about 2 weeks, the plants will start to grow.
- After about 2 - 3 months, you can harvest the first leaves
- Coconut fibre tablets
- Jute bag
- Plant seed bag with a certified organic plant seed
- The "garden in a glass" sets are stable for at least two years when stored dry.
Dimensions & weight:
14 x 8.5 x 8.5 cm, approx. 0.38 kg