Farfalla Arabian Frankincense
Cleaning and calming
(£2,420.00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Certified organic
- Wild crop collection
- Spicy scent
Item no.: XEC-FAR-xxweihab, Content: 5 mls, EAN: 7612534011310
Used for thousands of years and has until today not lost its significance and improtance. The spicy scent carries special cleansing properties, which were known to all cultures known and still used today in churches, temples and rituals. Incense is suitable for meditation and quiet moments, it is grounding and provides peaceful calm. In skincare, frankincense is used to combat wrinkles and improve lifeless skin.
Essential oils by Farfalla are 100% natural, almost all oils originate from organic cultivation or are fair traded, organic wild collection (FairWild). Essential oils are used for room fragrances, as additives for water, and they may also be used for inhalation.
|Type of Product:||Home Fragrances|
- boswellia carterii (frankincense)
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects