Gaia Organic Beeswax Bread Bag
Features & Advantages
- 100% natural material
- Easy to clean
Item no.: XEC-GAI-GWLB-04, Content: 1 item, EAN: 4260646630559
The Organic Beeswax Bread Bag by gaia is sustainable, breathable and keeps bread fresher for longer without the risk of causing mould. It is also perfect for storing sandwiches or freezing bread. The versatile bag is made from 100% natural materials making it a great alternative to plastic bags.
Size: 24 x 20 cm
Directions for use:
- Crumple up the cloth. The body heat of your hands will make it malleable and soft.
- Wrap it around the product. Again, use the warmth of your hands to make it cling to the object and stay in place.
- Wrap the entire food item tightly before freezing it.
- When storing the wrapped food item in the freezer, do not place it on top of other food.
- Clean the wrap with cold water after use and allow it to dry.
- Due to hygiene reasons, meat and fish should not be covered in beeswax cloths.
- Do not place the beeswax cloths in the dishwasher as the wax may melt.
- The beeswax cloth does not serve as a surface for cutting or chopping products.
- Do not place the beeswax cloth in the microwave and do not use them to cover hot food as the wax may melt.
|Type of Product (metainfo):||Storage Containers|
FAQs - Beeswax Wrap
Questions & Answers about Gaia Organic Beeswax Bread Bag
English reviews written for Gaia Organic Beeswax Bread Bag
Brabantia Stackable Glass Containers0.3 L - 1.9 L