Essentiq Grapefruit Room Spray
Summery citrus scent for your home
(£160.00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Fruity and floral scents
- Great dosage
- Perfect for living rooms, bathroom and toilet
Item no.: XEC-ESS-8051, Content: 125 mls, EAN: 3830059800361
The enchantment of plant musk and tonka bean are found in the base note and release a fruity, floral fragrance. When the fragrance is opened, it immediately transports you to the center of the Sicilian grapefruit, orange and lemon groves. This is followed by the pure yet discrete floral scents of violet, rose and geranium.
Directions of use: Spray the room, on potpourri or a fragrance pillow.
The product consists of 100% organic alcohol and essential oils.
Only natural colours are used. All fragrances are certified by the International Fragrance Association and are non toxic for humans (IFRA).
Glass packaging can be recycled.
The spray nozzle is made from recycled aluminium.
- Head note: Orange, lemon, grapefruit
- Heart note: Violet, rose, geranium
- Base note: Musk plant, tonka bean
- Highly flammable. Keep away from heat sources and open fire. Do not smoke.
- May cause allergic skin reactions when in direct contact with skin.
- Harmful for aquatic organisms. May cause long-term effects.
- May cause lung damaged when swallowed.
- Keep away from children.
- Use in a well-ventilated room.
- Keep away from food and beverages.
- Avoid skin contact.
- Wear protective gloves.
- If swallow, seek medical care immediately, taking along the package instruction pamphlet.
|Type of Product:||Home Fragrances|
Ingredients: Organic alcohol, blend of natural essential oils
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P312 - Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P304+P340 - IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects